Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Friday Shopping!

Friday November 26, 2010 is Black Friday........which means........
Shopping!

My Best friend and I are headed to Watertown & Syracuse with a McCoy Bus Tour Thursday night. The shopping starts at midnight, complete with cookies and hot chocolate at the hotel before we leave to brave the masses.
Mmmmmmm, hot chocolate and cookies.......lol. :)

We're hitting the Waterloo Outlets first. The place has over 150 designer/ brand name outlets. Check it out at http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=9. I think we even get VIP coupons. :)

We also get to make stops at the carousel mall and the salmon run mall. It should be fun, as long as we don't get trampled in the crowd.   :(   We've even got our walkie talkies ready to go.

A full weekend of shopping and then we return home Saturday night, probably exhausted. Hopefully, I can get all my shopping done at once this year. (Ok, yes... and maybe find a thing or two for myself )

Two more days to go! So excited..........

No comments:

Post a Comment