Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mission Statement

Hello again!
I have decided to post my Mission Statement. This is a reflection of what I strive to be everyday, and how I choose to live my life, although it is sometimes a struggle, lol. This is who I WANT to be everday.

Mission Statement
I will do my best to always ...
Be authentic, to learn and grow, to live with passion, to try new things and accept and learn from my mistakes, to think creatively and not be afraid to stand alone, to love with my whole heart, to appreciate the small things in life, to find beauty in unexpected places, to indulge in culture, music, history, nature, the arts, food, dreams and love, to develop relationships with depth, to root for the underdog, to help and give all that I am capable of to those in need, to remain open minded and appreciate differences in people, to be positive, have faith and live life looking forward.

Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment